View Profile All-American-Badass

85 Movie Reviews

Interesting

This was quite the mind capturing flash. Somehow you made from going to happy to trippy to creepy work quite well.

Outsanding

This is an outstanding collaboration of the artwork on the BBS. I like how it gives people a perspective of the culture of newgrounds. I also think the song you picked for this collaboration was a good one.

DaveCoulierClock responds:

Thanks. Glad you liked it. This flash is not for the people that blam it. It's for the people of the forums.

Very Trippy

The abstract shapes you made could be very useful for someone on an acid trip. I Commend you on that

Gian responds:

Yay for acid trips :3

63 Game Reviews

It's a good game, getting gold metal on all the courses is a challenge the setting designs are well done. However I do not like the fact that it resets your character to the default one after each course.

It's a pretty decent game. The character customization is good and the gameplay is solid. however there is a flaw where you kill someone on the edge of the screen and they have thier guts pop out off the edge of the screen where you can't get to it. now since you can only have 1 gut up for grabs at a time you just have to starve.

rhys510 responds:

ah sorry il try fix that :)

It's an ok game, but it's held back by two crippling flaws.
One: The turning mechanics are much to be desired, you pretty much have to slow the truck down to a complete halt to take a turn without flipping over while your opponents can take the turns at a quicker speed.
Two: In the event you do turn over and have to reset, it actually advances you along the track instead of where you flipped over. since resetting advances you along the track you could just spam the reset button and win a race.

2 Audio Reviews

Haha

this song is so funny,true and awesome. maybe you can make a part 2

merlin responds:

Stay tuned, I have plans to make as many sequels to this rap as there are Saw movies!

Regards,
merlin

Kick ass

you can really thrash to this tune
nice job

2 Art Reviews

Amazing

those are outstanding drawing

well done

Napolean Dynomite would be proud of you

good drawing but

I think it could be more awesome. he could be holding a sword. still good though

tehslaphappy responds: