Bugs aren't cute.. Bugs aren't cute..

Though the rant and the animation were itself amusing and fairly well done. The fact that it loops over and over again instead of going to a play screen kinda makes it irritating after a while. Work on learning how to make a title screen in your flashes and you'll become better.

Car! Car!

Interesting

This was quite the mind capturing flash. Somehow you made from going to happy to trippy to creepy work quite well.

.Oh Yeah Gurl. .Oh Yeah Gurl.

Quiet interesting

I found this flash to be quite intriguing, the music and storyline were mesmerizing.

MSPaintWhatDoYouWantToBe? MSPaintWhatDoYouWantToBe?

Outsanding

This is an outstanding collaboration of the artwork on the BBS. I like how it gives people a perspective of the culture of newgrounds. I also think the song you picked for this collaboration was a good one.

DaveCoulierClock responds:

Thanks. Glad you liked it. This flash is not for the people that blam it. It's for the people of the forums.

Do you? Do you really? Do you? Do you really?

Very Trippy

The abstract shapes you made could be very useful for someone on an acid trip. I Commend you on that

Gian responds:

Yay for acid trips :3

Magic School Bus: Grade 5 Magic School Bus: Grade 5

Hilarious

That was incredibly hilarious, I like how arnold went from being a wuss to being a pimp.

Slappy Does Drugz Slappy Does Drugz

My god

this is too trippy. to colors flash to quickly, if they faded more slowly this would be a way better flash

tehslaphappy responds:

k...

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Well Done

This was a very well done movie. I personally like how you made the tetris blocks and tetris bot go fluently with the music.

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you!

The O'Riley Factor The O'Riley Factor

We'll do it live

i was so expecting the flip out thing
"FUCKING THING SUCKS"

DaVeB0T responds:

I just couldn't help it.

Clock Day '08 - Madness Clock Day '08 - Madness

sweet

i loved how voilent it was
it was a bloodbath of epic proportions

Phantox responds:

Awesome! Thanks for watching =)