Global Crysis Global Crysis

This is a fairly good game with good and responsive controls and the ability to customize your character is a great addition, however there is a glitch where sometimes after you die the replay, menu, and more games button on the bottom of the game screen just say "Button text"

Minesweeper Arena Minesweeper Arena

It has potential, hopefully we can see this game evolve into something great as time goes on. So far this game's fatal flaw is that not enough people are playing it at once. So getting the game more traffic and getting an AI option should make this game great for minesweeper fans like myself.

Revenger33 responds:

Thank you. I certainly hope so. So far the server was live for 5 hours with only 1 crash, the source of the crash was already fixed. It has proven itself stable so I'm looking forward to developing the game as much as I can.

great one bullet great one bullet

Poor Game

I have to this that this game is less than satisfactory. mainly due to the fact that the physics is out of whack and the fact that you only used the left key as a mean to balance, which makes it impossible to get out of some situations where your car is suck standing at an angle. If you manage to fix those things you'd have yourself a decent game.

Alpha Drive Alpha Drive

Ok game

Its your basic motorcycle obstacle game which is a good time killer and the visuals were well done, however i do have a problem with the fact that the controls can be a bit unresponsive, sticky, delayed at time, which makes the game quite difficult.

Red Racer Red Racer

Problem

It's an OK game, but there is a problem, the top speed upgrades don't really work, im still topping out at 100 without nitrous, that in part makes level 3 impossible because even with everything upgraded i can still barely do 120, If you can please make adjustments to this or if you plan on making a sequel to this game fix that problem.

Kick Out Bieber Kick Out Bieber

Fuck yeah

You sir have made a vision i had come to reality. I thank you. That aside this, just like Toss the Turtle is an ideal toss game and well executed

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

Perfect and Bitching and Winning

Is what this game is. I personally like how other cars blow up when then crash into things, which is something you never see in these kinds of games, it also can get you out of tough situations. I also approve of all the Sheenisms you used at the beginning and end of the game.

Kill Some Biebers Kill Some Biebers

Good game

Finally a game that can satisfy my bieber killing needs, however there is one glitch that seems to hamper that need. After a few rounds the bullet will just automatically fly up to the top of the screen even if you don't hold down the mouse, and it will stay up there.

charbz responds:

Ouch !! .. thanks for the bug report

Mass Mayhem 2 Mass Mayhem 2

Good Game

This is an outstanding game, nothing better than blowing up nazis and everything else. i could spend all day doing that. However the satellite does not seem to register the missile hitting it.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

One of the best games.

This is one of the best games i have played on Newgrounds, good art, controls work good, and it makes you think. however i think i found a glitch where you get the bone from the ice demon but you lose your torch as a result though, im not completely sure if it's a glitch though. Other than that everything in this game works like a well oiled machine.